[openstack-dev] [nova] The py35 functional nova CI job failures

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 12 03:04:51 UTC 2017

The gate-nova-tox-db-functional-py35-ubuntu-xenial job was recently
added as non-voting to the nova check queue but I see that it's got a
100% failure rate. These are the tests that are failing:

http://logs.openstack.org/07/282407/21/check/gate-nova-tox-db-functional-py35-ubuntu-xenial/c689c27/testr_results.html.gz

Is there a patch up to fix or skip/blacklist these because if not we're
just burning resources on a job that's totally busted which I'd rather
no be doing as we head into feature freeze and the o-3 milestone.

Matt Riedemann