[openstack-dev] [qa] glance issue at QA team meeting on 12 January

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:10:16 UTC 2017

Hello QA Team,

There wasn't an agenda for 12 January on the Meetings/QATeamMeeting page
on the wiki, so I took the liberty of creating one.  I added an item
under the "Tempest" section to discuss a patch to modify a Glance test
that is currently blocking a few Glance Ocata priorities (community
images and rolling upgrades).

I put the following link on the agenda to provide some background about
the issue and the subsequent discussion:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/109817.html

So far a few QA team members have weighed in on the discussion, either
on the ML or on the patch, but I need to get an official decision from
the QA team on whether the patch is acceptable or not so that we can get
moving.  As you know, O-3 is fast approaching!

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/414261/

thanks,
brian