[openstack-dev] [all][ptls][goals] python3 devstack+functional tests

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:17:48 UTC 2017

Team,

To recap:
* We have devstack/devstack-gate/tempest/rally have all gotten updates
to support python 3.5
* We have a bunch of jobs already running as non-voting against master branches:
    gate-devstack-dsvm-py35-updown-ubuntu-xenial-nv
    gate-rally-dsvm-py35-cinder-nv
    gate-rally-dsvm-py35-glance-nv
    gate-heat-dsvm-functional-orig-mysql-lbaasv2-py35-ubuntu-xenial-nv
    gate-keystone-dsvm-py35-functional-v3-only-ubuntu-xenial-nv
    gate-rally-dsvm-py35-neutron-neutron-ubuntu-xenial-nv
    gate-nova-tox-db-functional-py35-ubuntu-xenial
    gate-rally-dsvm-py35-rally-nova-nv
* Work is being tracked at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/support-python3.5-functional-tests
please use that to coordinate

It should now be easy quickly define new jobs and to spot what fails
under python3.5.

Hope this exercise over the last 2 weeks will help us all with our
collective Pike goal.

It's time to turn this over to all the individual projects. Please
don't hesitate to ping me if you need a hand with something.

Thanks,
Dims