[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: Do you want to ask a project-specific question on the next User Survey?

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 14:39:55 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:

> (Happy new year folks!)
>
> Forwarding Heidi's email to TripleO folks, so anyone can contribute to it.
>
> Feel free to propose questions on:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-user-survey-2017
>
> The question with the more voting, will be proposed to the survey.
> Please take 2 min and help on $topic, it will be very helpful.

We've picked up this question:
"As a user/operator, do you value having a common interface for deployment
tooling and the deployed cloud (e.g common APIs and CLI tools)?"

With multiple answers:
Yes definitely
Yes, but not required
No opinion
No, it's a bad idea.

Thanks for the folks involved in this survey!

--
Emilien Macchi