[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Exposing project team's metadata in README files

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 13:23:51 UTC 2017

Just a heads up!

There are still unmerged patches on this effort. If you have a couple of spare
brain cycles, it'd be awesome to get the patches relative to the projects you've
+2 votes on in.

I'll proceed to abandon remaining patches in 2 weeks from now assuming that
projects are not interested in having them. As I mentioned in previous emails,
you're free to update the patches to match your project needs.

Here's the link to see the remaining patches:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:project-badges

Thanks a lot,
Flavio

--