[openstack-dev] [heat][tripleo] Heat memory usage in the TripleO gate during Ocata

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 22:46:37 UTC 2017

On 06/01/17 16:40, Hugh Brock wrote:
> Why would TripleO not move to convergence at the earliest possible point?

We'll need some data to decide when the earliest possible point is :)

Last time Steve (Hardy) tested it I believe convergence was looking far
worse than legacy in memory usage, at a time when legacy was already
through the roof. Clearly a lot has changed since then, so now would be
a good time to retest and re-evaluate where we stand.

cheers,
Zane.