[openstack-dev] [ironic] Stepping down as PTL after this cycle

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Fri Jan 6 19:02:11 UTC 2017

Hi friends,

I'll be stepping down as PTL after Ocata is done. I'll still be 100%
dedicated to the project, but I'd like to be able to focus more on writing
code and reinforcing the bridges between us and other projects (Nova,
Neutron, etc).

I'd love to see two or more people step up and run next cycle in a real
election. I'm happy to chat with anyone interested in becoming the Pike
PTL, if you have questions or need a candidacy review or whatever.

It's been an amazing experience leading this project. You're all awesome,
and I'm grateful you chose me to do so. I hope the following cycles are
even better. :)

// jim