[openstack-dev] [ironic] User survey question

Don maillist dlw.mailist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:13:18 UTC 2017

One thought I had. And it may not be appropriate:

Do you use or have you considered using Ironic for non X86 based systems
(arm, powerpc, etc)?
Are you in the telecom industry? Should Ironic support ATCA based systems
to make use of older hardware?

I am facing a potential project in the next few months where I basically
have to do both and would be interested in working with others who might do
the same.

//Don