[openstack-dev] [nova] Outlook on Ocata blueprints

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jan 4 03:38:49 UTC 2017

On 1/3/2017 6:03 PM, Takashi Natsume wrote:
> Hi Matt.
>
> The following blueprint has been approved for ocata,
> but it is not in "nova-ocata-feature-freeze" etherpad.
>
> *
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/cold-migration-with-target-ocata
>
> * https://review.openstack.org/#/c/334725/ (spec)
>
> The blueprint's definition is "Approved", but the series goal is still
> "Proposed for ocata".
> It should be "Accepted for ocata".
>
> Would you change it to "Accepted for ocata"?

Thanks for pointing this one out Takashi. I don't think I've ever had to
change the series on the blueprint to get it to switch from proposed to
accepted, at least not that I remember. Anyway, that's fixed now and
I've added an entry to the etherpad.

I think later in the week I'm going to try and go through the etherpad
again and start pulling things out which aren't started yet or otherwise
don't really have a chance of getting in at this point. There are some
others, like the one above, that are ready for review but just haven't
gotten any serious review yet, and I'll start tagging those as needing
review or somehow highlight those.

We may also consider having a review day on things in that etherpad next
week. I'll mention something along those lines in the team meeting this
week.

Matt Riedemann