[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack-gate][all]support multi-region gate environment

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Tue Jan 3 16:58:04 UTC 2017

Jay Pipes wrote:
> I think it's a good idea to have multi-region testing in the gate, yes. How
> does the existing federated Keystone functionality get tested in the gate?
> Perhaps that might be an approach to copy? Just throwing out an idea here;
> I'm actually not familiar with this part of the gate at all.

We have some docs for running multiple regions -

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/configuration.html#multi-region-setup

I don't know how stale they are, but work was done.

So, really I would like to see some work/research done into that
configuration strategy before we start throwing things into
devstack-gate

My $0.02
--
Sean M. Collins