[openstack-dev] [horizon] PTG Summary

Kenji Ishii ken-ishii at sx.jp.nec.com
Tue Feb 28 00:51:02 UTC 2017

Hi forks,

I added the English version which I had at the top of the page without deleting current one.
As far as I see, there looks no points missing in former.
but if anyone know the recent change and find differences, I'd be so happy if you reflect that diff.

I'm so sorry and thanks for comments.

Best regards,
---
Kenji Ishii