[openstack-dev] [telemetry][heat] Removal of Aodh combination alarms

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 21:36:33 UTC 2017

On 24/02/17 06:15, Julien Danjou wrote:
> Hey,
>
> We're about to remove the code for the deprecated combination alarm.
>
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/429405/
>
> I checked and as far as I can tell that should not break Heat gate, but
> I'd prefer to be sure. So, Heat developers if you have some code relying
> on it, let us know before we press the big +A button.

Looks like it merged and there was no breakage, so that's good.

How should we handle the (hidden) resource type in Heat?

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/heat/tree/heat/engine/resources/openstack/aodh/alarm.py#n227

Make handle_delete() return without doing anything, and raise an
exception in all other handle_*() methods?

- ZB