[openstack-dev] [PKG-Openstack-devel] The end of OpenStack packages in Debian?

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Fri Feb 24 15:14:52 UTC 2017

On 02/24/2017 06:25 AM, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> rtslib-fb is a core component for the LIO(-fb) project. We already maintain
> configshell-fb and targetcli-fb under pkg-linux-target group.

Nod, that makes sense. I'd say you should take on maintenance of the
rtslib-fb packages, as long as you're willing to integrate with the
global Debian Python transitions and policy, and to handle the fact that
other projects (like the OpenStack Debian packagers) also use the
module. For OpenStack, we may occasionally need to update the rtslib-fb
packages to specific versions for compatibility with specific OpenStack
releases.

Allison