[openstack-dev] openstack jenkins failure

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 23 15:43:28 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-23 06:23:53 +0000 (+0000), Guo, Ruijing wrote:
> There are lots of openstack Jenkins failure. Anyone from
> infrastructure team look at the issue?

Jobs fail all the time; can you be more specific?

There was an issue earlier today where our distributed Ubuntu
package mirror hadn't refreshed in a few days and then updated job
node images ended up incorrectly expecting a newer set of qemu
packages than we were providing on the mirrors. Perhaps this is what
you saw?

Those specific failures have been resolved by fixing the condition
which had caused the mirror to cease updating, and a change is also
in review now to keep situations like this from arising in the
future.
--
Jeremy Stanley