[openstack-dev] [nova] Call for upstream training liaison

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:45:18 UTC 2017

If you haven't seen this yet [1] there is going to be an upstream
training meeting at the PTG on Wednesday 2/22 at 12ET to talk about
upstream training and what liaisons from each project can do to help.

This email is a call for anyone that's working on Nova and is interested
in volunteering to be the team liaison for the upstream training which
happens the weekend before the Pike summit in Boston.

At a high level, it's my understanding that this involves helping some
new contributors get comfortable with the various projects and to
associate a person with each project so when they show up in IRC they
know someone and can ask questions (similar to mentoring but I believe
less involved on an ongoing basis).

So if you're going to be at the Boston summit and this is something
you're interested in, please either speak with me, Ildiko, or show up to
the meeting to find out more.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-February/112270.html

Matt Riedemann