[openstack-dev] [QA][ptg] QA Team social evening

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:49:51 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

I booked a table for tonight at 7:30 at Poor Calvin's [0]. It's a 15min
away from the Sheraton [1], for everyone who's answered yes/maybe for
Tuesday on the doodle [2].
If you're not planning to come please let me know so I can update the
reservation.

See you later!

Andrea

[0] http://www.poorcalvins.com/Home