[openstack-dev] [all][meteos]Announcement of Meteos virtual PTG

Hiroyuki Eguchi h-eguchi at az.jp.nec.com
Tue Feb 21 14:09:55 UTC 2017

Hi All and Meteos Team,

We would like to hold a virtual PTG of Meteos Project like weekly irc-meeting.
Please see below for the details.
Meteos is a new project which provides Machine Learning as a service launched at 10/2016.

We have a favor for you all.

If you are interested in Machine Learning,
Would you please answer the questionnaire in here ?
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/meteos-ptg-questionnaire

Meteos is very young project, so we very welcome for your comments.

We are going to discuss about future prospective and development plan for next Pike release.
Your comments are very helpful to us to understand the current situation of Machine Learning as a Service.

[Scheduled date and time]
Friday,   Feb 24 at 05:00 - 07:00 UTC
Thursday, Feb 23 at 21:00 - 23:00 PST
Friday,   Feb 24 at 10:30 - 12:30 IST
Friday,   Feb 24 at 14:00 - 16:00 JST

Sorry for inconvenience time schedule.

[Place]
#openstack-meteos (IRC webclient)
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meteos
(we have not had irc-meetings channel yet. now preparing.)

[Agenda](TBD)
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/meteos-ptg

Thank you.