[openstack-dev] [tricircle][all] guide for reading source code

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Feb 21 02:56:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

For those who are interested in digging into Tricircle source code, it'll be good to have a step by step guide. I prepared a wiki page to navigate the source code of Tricircle:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TricircleHowToReadCode

It was linked to the wiki page of Tricircle: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tricircle

And also please feel free to update the wiki to make it being more readable and consistent with the code.

Should we include it into the source code repo, and maintain it at the same time if we update the code logic?

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)