[openstack-dev] [javascript]Call for contributors for js-openstack-lib project

Dong Ma winterma.dong at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:58:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

Currently we have a project js-openstack-lib need more contributors to help
work on. This project incubated as a single, gate-tested JavaScript API client
library for the OpenStack API's. The project aims to provide a consistent
and complete set of interactions with OpenStack's many services, along with
documentations, examples, and tools. This library is compatible with both
browser and server side Javascript.

If you're interested in contributing, you can ping me by email or IRC:
larainema, also if you are in PTG you can talk to me in person, and the
following will help you get started:
Bug Tracker: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/844
Code Hosting: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/js-openstack-lib

Thanks,