[openstack-dev] [ironic] End-of-Ocata core team updates

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:54:33 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I know this hasn't been formally approved yet, but I'd like to thank
everybody for this great opportunity. I'm humbled by the votes of
confidence and look forward to serving the ironic community in this
new way. Thanks especially to Dmitry for proposing this to the mailing
list.

+1 to Vasyl and congratulations.

Thanks Devananda for everything, and I hope to see you back soon.

Mario