[openstack-dev] [keystone] PTG schedule

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:50:47 UTC 2017

Late last week we had our schedule tentatively set and I haven't received
anymore feedback on the current proposal [0]. I think it would be safe to
consider it set unless something urgent comes up that we have to work
around (urgent meaning I completely forgot to schedule a planned session
with another project).

Don't hesitate to ping me if you have any questions about the schedule and
safe travels to Atlanta!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-pike-ptg