[openstack-dev] [nova] Nova Bug Team Coordinator for Pike

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Fri Feb 17 23:52:05 UTC 2017

As I announced in our last bug team meeting, I will be stepping down
from the Bug Coordinator role. Since taking on the Bug Team Coordinator
role I was laid off from my position where I was able to focus on
upstream Openstack 100% of the time. I've had less time for upstream
Nova work in my new position although I've tried to keep the Bug Team
meetings going and to be a resource for interested folks.

I've appointed Maciej Szankin (macsz on irc) as the new Nova Bug Team
Coordinator for the Pike release. Maciej has been a regular meeting
attendee and bugs team participant. Also he'll be attending the PTG next
week!

Thanks to everyone who attended the bug meetings and has been helping
out!

--
Augustina Ragwitz
Señora Software Engineer