[openstack-dev] [QA] [all] Pike PTG QA Input / Feedback Session

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:15:12 UTC 2017

Time flies and the PTG is going to start in a few days.

If you've been using OpenStack Health or Stackviz to debug a gate issue, or
if you're building devstack grenade and tempest plugins for your projects,
or using any other QA tool, please take a comment to share your experience
in [0], so we can discuss about it at the PTG and use it to improve
ourselves :)