[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] Please give your opinion about "openstack server migrate" command.

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Fri Feb 17 13:34:01 UTC 2017

Replying more to the "thread" and stream of thought than a specific message.

1) Yes, it is confusing. Rikimaru's description is more or less what I
believe.
2) Because it is confusing, I continue to use NovaClient commands instead
of OpenstackClient

I don't know what drove the creation of the OpenStack Client server
commands the way that they are it might be a good deep dive of launchpad
and git to find out. i.e., I can't "guess" what drove the design as it
seems wrong and overly opaque and complex.