[openstack-dev] [tripleo] tripleo-ui release job failure

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 16 18:47:48 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-16 14:31:01 -0400 (-0400), Honza Pokorny wrote:
> The included logs don't give me much to go on.  It fails with a pretty
> generic timeout message.  I can't even determine if that happened during
> "npm install" or after.
>
> Is there any more information available on the source of the failure?
[...]

The provider in which this job ran seems to be experiencing some
acute network connectivity issues, which may have caused the `npm
install` command there to hang indefinitely (at least until the job
timeout was reached). We have temporarily disabled that provider in
our CI system while they investigate the problem on their end, and I
have since re-enqueued the tag ref for tripleo-ui 3.0.0 whose jobs
appear to have run to completion this time:

--
Jeremy Stanley