[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Ocata RC1 is out - RC2 is ongoing
emilien at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 16:50:30 UTC 2017
We released TripleO Ocata RC1 and created stable/ocata branch.
* instack 6.0.0 (final). We don't expect more work on this project
before final release.
* instack-undercloud 188.8.131.52rc1.
* puppet-tripleo 6.2.0 which represents rc1 for us.
* tripleo-common 5.8.0 which represents rc1 for us.
* tripleo-heat-templates 184.108.40.206rc1.
* tripleo-image-elements 220.127.116.11rc1.
* tripleo-puppet-elements 18.104.22.168rc1.
* tripleo-quickstart 2.0.0 (final). We don't expect more work on
this project before final release. Also, we don't want to branch
* tripleo-quickstart-extras 2.0.0 (final). We don't expect more
work on this project before final release. Also, we don't want
to branch it. Also, release notes will be added in Pike.
* tripleo-validations 5.4.0 which represents rc1 for us.
* tripleo-ui which represents rc1 for us.
>From now, bugfixes reported in Launchpad can be backported to stable/ocata.
Patches related to Composable Upgrades don't require Launchpad bugs
for now, until we provide RC2.
We target TripleO Ocata RC2 by end of next week if possible, otherwise
it will happen the week after PTG.
Congratulations team! We're almost there!
More information about the OpenStack-dev