[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 13:49:34 UTC 2017

On 02/14/2017 03:38 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Team, I've got this email from Heidi.
>
> I see 3 options :
>
> 1. Keep existing logo: http://tripleo.org/_static/tripleo_owl.svg .
>
> 2. Re-design a new logo that "meets" OpenStack "requirements".
>
> 3. Pick-up the one proposed (see below).

while not the most skilled around, I can tell I have seen tripleo
changing a lot over time, the project, not the logo, so I wouldn't ever
think of tripleo people as hostile to changes

I'd vote for option (1) as well but if someone could iterate over the
*existing* logo to make it meet the requirements, instead of proposing a
new one completely different, that would be received better I think; is
this still an option? I think Carlos (in CC) suggested something like
that too?

also, to propose a change I think it would be useful to share the (new?)
requirements as well, so that people can eventually understand those
better too
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA