[openstack-dev] [keystone] PTG schedule

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 04:24:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I tried to get most of our things shuffled around into some-what of a
schedule [0]. Everything that was on the list was eventually refactored
into the agenda.

I've broken the various topics out into their own etherpads and linked them
back to the main schedule. We should have the freedom to move things around
as we see fit. The only exceptions are the sessions that we've already
scheduled with other projects (cross-project policy, cross-project
federation, or our joint session with horizon). Moving them might be tough
since we've worked it around schedules from other projects and we've made
the room reservation [1].

I assume we'll need to make some adjustments before the end of the week. If
you see anything that conflicts with another session, please let me know.

Thanks!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-pike-ptg
[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Pike-PTG-Discussion-Rooms