[openstack-dev] [telemetry][panko] status of pankoclient

Sheng Liu liusheng2048 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:11:23 UTC 2017

Hi jd__,

Thanks for clarifying, for the convenience to land Panko, we need to
provide a python client library, I have finished a basic python-pankoclient
in these two days, see[1]. which provides a Python API (`pankoclient`
module) and a OSC command tool. according to the OpenStack's tendency, may
all the project's own client's command tool will be move to OSC CLI in the
future. so I didn't add panko coomands. It provides three commands now:
"openstack event capabilities list", "openstack event list", "openstack
event show". To import the pankoclient library to openstack's big tent, I
have uploaded two patches of project-config and governance[2][3]. That need
your +1 :).

What do you guys think about this ?

[1] https://github.com/liu-sheng/python-pankoclient
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/433425/