[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 20:52:30 UTC 2017

The fact that the foundation is involved in "streamlining" team logos
just kind of makes me a bit sad I guess. I mean, what value is this
really adding to the OpenStack projects?

Devs on many projects spend their own time on creating logos... that
they like. I say let them be happy and have their own logos. No harm
here I think. Move along and let us focus on the important things.

Dan