[openstack-dev] [oslo_messaging] Limiting the number of retries for kafka driver

Elancheran Subramanian esubramanian at godaddy.com
Wed Feb 15 05:57:21 UTC 2017

Yes, there is a config option for *oslo_messaging_rabbit*
default_notification_retry_attempts
http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/config-reference/compute/rpc.html

The problem with Nova and Neutron provide the retry mechanism, there is no
configuration on nova or neutron, which can be passed onto the
also_messaging. I will add a patch so that it would pick up from the
configuration in oslo_messaging itself.

Thanks & Regards,
Cheran