[openstack-dev] RefStack logo files

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 14 17:28:31 UTC 2017

Hello RefStack team,

Here is our mascot!  Thanks to Heidi and team, it looks really nice!

Catherine Diep
----- Forwarded by Catherine Cuong Diep/San Jose/IBM on 02/14/2017 09:24 AM
-----

From:	Heidi Joy Tretheway <heidijoy at openstack.org>
To:	Catherine Cuong Diep/San Jose/IBM at IBMUS
Date:	02/13/2017 03:15 PM
Subject:	RefStack logo files

Hi Catherine,

I’m excited to finally be able to share final project logo files with you.
Inside this folder, you’ll find full-color and one-color versions of the
logo, plus a mascot-only version, in EPS, JPG and PNG formats. You can use
them on presentations and wherever else you’d like to add some team flair.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u0grlova3h4dtp/AAAadorRO7Mit4ndW0A_UhZha?dl=0

At the PWG, we’ll have stickers for your team of the mascot, plus signage
on your room. I’m especially excited for the project teams to see all of
the logos together as one group, because they work beautifully together
stylistically while making each project’s mark distinctive. Feel free to
share this with your team, and thanks to you and to them for the hard work
they put into reaching an agreement on the mascot. Also feel free to direct
any questions my way!