[openstack-dev] [all][logos] License for new project mascots

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Tue Feb 14 15:19:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

I did a bit of digging through email, and I *thought* someone had asked
about the license that these logos were being released under. Turns out
it was me, and I don't seem to have gotten a response about it.

So - what license are the new logos / mascots under?

Is the same as the wiki? [1] If not, it could present problems for
people to upload copies of the logo to the wiki, as it assumes all
content is CC-BY.

Thanks

- Graham

1 - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/