[openstack-dev] [nova] Pike PTG Planning

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:32:23 UTC 2017

I'm working on organizing the nova-ptg-pike etherpad [1] which involves
trying to come up with a rough schedule to cover topics that might
impact other projects.

I'm starting by simply grouping related topics (placement, cells,
quotas, etc) and then figure out what times work best for discussing
those since other teams might be involved, like Ironic will want to be
around for some of the placement discussion because of resource classes.

For the rest of the smaller items I'm going to just group those into a
miscellaneous section in the etherpad.

What I'd like to see is that if you have one of these miscellaneous
items and are not going to be around for the full Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday, then please make a note of that by your item and I'll sort the
topics appropriately. I think we'll cover the miscellaneous items when
we have time between bigger scheduled topics, and then whatever is
leftover will be discussed on Friday. I know some people won't be around
on Friday, or are leaving early, so if that's the case please make a
note of that in the etherpad.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-pike

Matt Riedemann