[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTG sessions - agenda is drafted! (action required)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 13:09:06 UTC 2017

If you plan to attend TripleO sessions in Atlanta, please review the
first draft of our schedule:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-pike

Please let me know ASAP if we need to move a session or if there is
some important overlap.

I'll let chairs to prepare a blueprint / etherpad / some context so we
can have productive sessions. Also if the session needs cross-project
collaboration, I'll let the chair to find someone from the other team
to attend the meeting.

Again, this is a draft, any (quick) feedback is welcome so we can be
ready by end of the week.

Thanks everyone,
--
Emilien Macchi