[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO Ocata release blockers

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sun Feb 12 20:24:24 UTC 2017

Quick updates:

- All FFEs patches have been merged except:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/330050/ - so we're green on this
side.
- Upgrade team is still working on automation to upgrade from newton to ocata.
- ovb-updates (CI job with IPv6) doesn't pass -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1663187 - See
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/432761/ for a potential fix.
- our CI is testing OpenStack from trunk, we have regular promotions.

At this stage, I believe we can release TripleO Ocata RC1 by Thursday
17th, considering Congress will be landed, 1663187 fixed, no new
blocker in CI.

I think upgrade folks will still have some patches after Thursday, but
I don't think it's a big deal, we'll just backport them to
stable/ocata.

Please let us know asap if you see more blockers for Ocata RC1.

--
Emilien Macchi