[openstack-dev] [kolla] Support for non-x86_64 architectures

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sun Feb 12 15:14:57 UTC 2017

Marcin,

I think this work is fantastic!

The Ocata feature deadline has passed.  Reference:
https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html

The feature freeze deadline was January 25th 2017.  What this means is that this work will need to go into Pike instead of Ocata.  One of the reasons you haven’t seen much activity on the reviews is the core reviewer team is busy finalizing Ocata.  Once Jeffrey Zhang (our release liaison) branches ocata, this patch would be ready for review.  I would recommend filing a blueprint here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kolla/+addspec

And point out the blueprint in IRC asking for a blueprint triage.  Any core reviewer can do that blueprint triage.  Blueprints are how some projects, but not all, track work in OpenStack.

The branch of Ocata should happen early this week.

Regards
-steve