[openstack-dev] [kolla] Domains support

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Feb 10 03:56:41 UTC 2017

OK great !!!

Now, I have a working LDAP setup!  Thanks for your help.

Now, about the modifications done to Horizon's config file (in fact, in
local_settings), I had to perform these changes through the
local_settings.j2 template file. Is this the place where modifications
go or is there any place in the kolla's override config directory where
I could set that ?

Christian Tardif