[openstack-dev] [All] IRC Mishaps

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Thu Feb 9 16:36:24 UTC 2017

On one occasion I was sharing links in a meeting, and kept typing #url
<link>, until someone was gracious enough to ask me in a private
conversation what was the meaning of #url.

On another occasion, I was substituting for the meeting chair person and
typed #startmeeting wrong-meeting-name. When the chair person came back
from vacation, he couldn't find the log. Fortunately, the infra team helped
me moving the log file to the correct location