[openstack-dev] Glance rolling upgrades database strategy implementation

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:14:13 UTC 2017

Dmitry, thanks for your interest and appreciate your enthusiasm to work
on it. We've a few folks who are actively contributing to the same and
were able to release significant work, though experimental, in Ocata.
Please join the team on #openstack-glance or show up at one of our
meetings, reach out to the author of the spec, etc. whenever you plan to
pick up critical work.

P.S. Please note there's a sub-section on "Assignee" to the work and
well written on this spec. I encourage all spec proposes to indicate the
same so as to avoid confusions.

Best,

On 2/9/17 9:44 AM, Dmitry Stepanenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to work on implementation
> of https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/glance-specs/specs/ocata/approved/glance/database-strategy-for-rolling-upgrades.html.
>
> If someone going to also work on this, have any concerns with my role
> in implementing this blueprint or gonna help me with it, feel free to
> get in touch with me.
>
> Kind regards,
> Dmitry

Nikhil