[openstack-dev] [release][oslo] recreating the stable/ocata branch for mox3

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Feb 9 13:24:36 UTC 2017

Excerpts from ChangBo Guo's message of 2017-02-09 15:21:55 +0800:
> I just added it in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goals
> yesterday. submit a community goal for this ?

Someone needs to start documenting the sort of work needed (how many
projects use mox3, and how much) and putting together a porting guide
with suggestions for converting between the two styles of tests. And we
should document the conversion of one project so we can use it as an
example for others. When we have done those things, we will understand
the scope well enough to know if it's a reasonable goal or if it needs
to be handled as a longer term initiative.

Doug