[openstack-dev] [monasca] Monasca Ocata midcycle

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hpe.com
Thu Feb 9 06:46:20 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone, We will be holding a Monasca Midcycle on Wednesday February 22nd, and Thursday February 23rd, 2017, via Lync/Skype video conferencing. The etherpad for the midcycle is located at, https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/monasca_ocata_midcycle. The etherpad has the Lync/Skype connection details and time.

There is also a tentative agenda that is posted in the etherpad, but the details need to be organized further. There are a large number of topics already, but please feel free to add more to the agenda.

Sorry that we didn't have enough members from the Monasca team that were able to attend the PTG. However, if there are others that are attending the PTG would like to connect with the Monasca Team, this would be a good time to do that, as we will all be available online. Please let us know if you are interested in a discussion. And if the PTG isn't a good time either, then we can schedule a discussion for another time.

Regards --Roland