[openstack-dev] [Blazar] bug list before next release

Hiroaki Kobayashi kobayashi.hiroaki at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Feb 8 08:18:46 UTC 2017

Hi Masahito

Thank you for listing tasks for Blazar 0.2.0 release.

I have a question about namespace migration.
Do we completely remove climate namespace from blazar repo?

If so, I want to add one more task "Remove climate namespace from
blazar-nova repo" because namespace has been already migrated to blazar
but climate namespace still existed in blazar-nova repo.

Best regards,
Hiroaki