[openstack-dev] [requirements] [Horizon][Karbor][Magnum] Requesting FFE for xstatic packages

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:54:01 UTC 2017

It looks like Magnum-UI only has one xstatic package in their
requirements that isn't already in Horizon's requirements (and
therefore is superfluous), and that's xstatic-magic-search, which has
been replaced in Horizon by pulling magic search into the Horizon tree
(we forked because maintaining our own extensions against the package
was getting out of hand - we'd basically rewritten a large proportion
of the code).

I would recommend that the Magnum-UI project remove all xstatic
packages from requirements.txt

    Richard