[openstack-dev] [oslo] pbr and warnerrors status

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Feb 7 23:38:37 UTC 2017

Someone just spent a bunch of effort fixing all the warnings in our docs
project and I'd like to turn on warnerrors so we keep it that way.
Unfortunately, I discovered that warnerrors is still not effective in
setup.cfg.

After digging a little more, I see we never released pbr after the
discussion in
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-June/097849.html
  The last release is 1.10, which doesn't include the fix.  Was there a
reason for this, or did we just never pull the trigger on the release?

Thanks.

-Ben