[openstack-dev] [heat] Meeting time changed.

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:34:07 UTC 2017

Dear Team

Without any further opposition, let's move our meeting time to *Wednesday
1500 UTC  in #openstack-meeting-5 weekly*.
Start from this week, so don't forget to attend:)
Please add any item for meeting:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/HeatAgenda#Agenda_.282017-02-08_1500_UTC.29
New meeting calendar
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Heat_(Orchestration)_Team_Meeting
Don't forget to change your calendar.

Feel free to propose any additional meeting or any other proposition
through #heat irc channel or Mailing list.
See you all there :)

BTW *We're still collecting information for our PTG, *
** please add yourself to the attendee list in etherpad if you're going.
This allows us to make sure what and who we going to meet and discussed
during PTG. *
** Also please add your idea to PTG if you think that's the right thing for
heat.*

*link: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-pike-ptg-sessions
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-pike-ptg-sessions>*

--