[openstack-dev] [ux] Future of the OpenStack UX team

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 6 15:43:22 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-03 17:07:51 -0500 (-0500), Shamail wrote:
[...]
> I'll send a doodle poll next week to determine a new meeting time
> and who's interested in participating.

I was originally going to recommend that the previous meeting
time[*] be included as one of the options in the poll for those who
want to continue on from the prior effort, but the log archive for
that indicates it was last held a little over two years ago. I guess
if the new group decides to conduct regular IRC meetings then please
update that entry in the openstack-infra/irc-meetings repo, or
otherwise just go ahead and remove it.

[*] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#OpenStack_UX_Working_Group_Meeting
--
Jeremy Stanley