[openstack-dev] [horizon] [neutron] Horizon support for Neutron Trunks - PTL approval needed

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:18:16 UTC 2017

I have the same opinion as Kevin,
UI support for a feature in the neutron repo should be in the main horizon
repo.

I believe this improves usability too.
If I have a neutron deployment (it is a typical deployment now),
I would like to use neutron feature support only after installing the main
horizon
(though there are several feature gaps).

Akihiro