[openstack-dev] [horizon] [neutron] Horizon support for Neutron Trunks - PTL approval needed

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Mon Feb 6 10:33:11 UTC 2017

Core Neutron features should be within Horizon, with extensions outside. This is a little hazy since even the default behaviour in Neutron is still a plugin, but thats the general idea. There are already some features outside, like the lbaas dashboard. Personally, I’d keep them in their own repo; makes it much easier to manage scope. It’d be a huge pain if one extensions UI holds up others at release time due to broken tests etc.

Rob