[openstack-dev] [nova] Moving long-running efforts to Pike

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Feb 3 21:38:20 UTC 2017

We have a few multi-release efforts going on in Nova and we've had
release-specific blueprints to track those. Since Ocata is closed for
those now, I've started created blueprints for Pike so people can target
their remaining (and new) changes at the Pike blueprint.

Those would be:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/api-ref-in-rst-pike

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/centralize-config-options-pike

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/remove-mox-pike

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/versioned-notification-transformation-pike

--

The py35 support work will continue in this blueprint in Pike:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/goal-python35

That's because the community is going to use that same blueprint/topic
branch name in Pike:

https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/pike/python35.html#gerrit-topic

So it's fine to just continuing on that one.

Matt Riedemann